[vc_row type=”full_width_background” full_screen_row_position=”middle” bg_image=”7071″ bg_position=”center center” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_color=”#393939″ scene_position=”center” text_color=”custom” custom_text_color=”#ffffff” text_align=”left” top_padding=”80″ bottom_padding=”80″ color_overlay=”#1e83ec” overlay_strength=”0.5″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” shape_type=””][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”2/3″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
Provident Fund Registration
No More Exchange of Hard Copies, submit through your Created Login
Get Registration Done within 10 days
From Rs. 5999/- inclusive of all taxes
About/What is PF?
Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) is a retirement benefit scheme that’s available to all salaried employees.This fund is maintained and overseen by the Employees Provident Fund Organisation of India (EPFO). both Employers and emplyee contribute 12% of your basic salary (plus dearness allowances, if any) into employee’s EPF account .
Every establishment which is a factory engaged in any industry specified in schedule 1 and in which 20 or more person are employed. Any other establishment employing 20 or more persons which central government may by notification, specify in this behalf. Any establishment employing even less than 20 persons can be covered voluntarily under section 1 (4) of the act.
Step 1 : Register in our Client Login and upload the required physical copies (First Day)
Step 2: After Verification of Documents and our team will prepare the necessary Application and supporting documents for submitting application in online/Physical. (2-3 days)
Step 3: After submission of application the concerned PF Office will process the application and may request for more information or documents. Our team will be posting upon the updates of application processing . (7-8 Days)
Step 4: After Completion of Registration, we shall send you the PF registration Certificate.
- List of employee (name, father’s name, date of birth, date of joining, salary)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- MOA and AOA
- Pan Card Of Establishment
- Bank Statement of Company
- Cancelled Cheque of the company
- Address Proof and ID Proof of Directors/Partners
- Premises Proof of the company (Preferably electricity Bill and Rent agreement both)
- Employee strength month wise since the date of incorporation
- Experienced and qualified professionals handling your assignment – QUALITY GUARANTEED
- We understand your business & will meet & beat your due dates – STEP WISE UPDATE & FOLLOW-UP
- We use latest technology platforms to deliver the services in prompt & accurate manner – TECH SAVVY
- Our efficiency will help you to get the services in your budget – ALL INCLUSIVE
We charge INR 5999/- (All inclusive) for Provident Fund Registration.
For a customized quote on the above service please submit your details here Get quote