[vc_row type=”full_width_background” full_screen_row_position=”middle” bg_image=”7065″ bg_position=”center center” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_color=”#393939″ scene_position=”center” text_color=”custom” custom_text_color=”#ffffff” text_align=”left” top_padding=”80″ bottom_padding=”80″ color_overlay=”#1e83ec” overlay_strength=”0.5″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” shape_type=””][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”2/3″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
No More Exchange of Hard Copies, submit through your Created Login
Get Registration Done within 5 days
From Rs. 2999/- inclusive of all taxes
GST refers to Goods and Services Tax, From 1st July 2017 Government of India launched GST. It is the biggest tax reform in India by abolishing and subsuming multiple taxes into a uniform system. It is to be charged at every step of the supply chain, with complete set-off benefits available. The GST is charged in three forms as CGST,SGST and IGST. SGST is the charged and collected by the state gocernment and CGST is charged and paid to Central Gocernment, whereas IGST is charged on interstate supplies and is distributed to both Central and state government based equally.
GST is applicable for the following types of categories
- Any business whose turnover in a financial year exceeds Rs 20 lakhs (Rs 10 lakhs for North Eastern and hill states).
- Having operations in multiple states.
- Anyone who makes inter-state supply of goods.
- Casual taxable persons & Non-resident taxable persons making taxable supply.
- Person required to pay tax under Reverse Charge.
- Person required to deduct Tax at source as per sec 51 of GST act.
- Input service Distributor.
- Agents of a supplier.
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism.
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator.
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person.
Step 1 : Register in our Client Login and upload the required physical copies. (First Day)
Step 2: After Verification of Documents and our team willl prepare the necessary Application and supporting documents for submitting application in online/Physical. (2-3 days)
Step 3: After submission of application the concerned GST Department will process the application. Our team will be posting upon the updates of application processing . (3-4 Days)
Step 4: After Completion of Registration, we shall send you the GST registartion Certificate.
Following are the required documents for GST registration of Pvt limited company
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Card.
- Address and identity proofs of the Promoter/ Partner.
- Address proof for the place of business.
- Legal ownership document or Rent / Lease agreement
- Property Tax Receipt .
- First page of Pass Book along with bank statement and cancelled cheque
- Experienced and qualified professionals handling your assignment – QUALITY GUARANTEED
- We understand your business & will meet & beat your due dates – STEP WISE UPDATE & FOLLOW-UP
- We use latest technology platforms to deliver the services in prompt & accurate manner – TECH SAVVY
- Our efficiency will help you to get the services in your budget – ALL INCLUSIVE
We charge INR 2999/- (All inclusive) for GST Registration.
For a customized quote on the above service please submit your details here Get quote