[vc_row type=”full_width_background” full_screen_row_position=”middle” bg_image=”6942″ bg_position=”left top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_color=”#393939″ scene_position=”center” text_color=”custom” custom_text_color=”#ffffff” text_align=”left” top_padding=”80″ bottom_padding=”80″ overlay_strength=”0.3″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” shape_type=””][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”2/3″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
Employee State Insurance Registration
No More Exchange of Hard Copies, submit through your Created Login
Get Registration Done within 10 days
From Rs.5,999/- inclusive of all taxes
Save XX % Cost
About/What is ESI ?
Employee State Insurance Scheme is designed for the social security of the Indian workers. For all employees earning INR 21000 or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percentage and employee contributes 1.75 percentage, total share 6.5 percentage. Under this scheme, the fund is sourced from the contributions by the employees of covered establishments under ESI Act 1948.This fund is managed by the ESI Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. This scheme guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependants.
The benefits from enrollment in the ESIC program are as following:
1. ESIC provides reasonable Medical Care for self and family from day one of entering into insurable employment.
2. ESIC provides continuous monthly payment till injury lasts for temporary disablement and for whole life for permanent disablement.
3. ESIC provides monthly payment apportioned among dependants in case of death due to employment injury.
4. ESIC provides 100% of average daily wages in cash up to 26 weeks in confinement and 6 week in case of miscarriage, during maternity leave and 12 weeks for commissioning mother and adopting mother.
- ESI Is applicable to the following entities employing more than Ten
- cinemas including preview theatres,
- road-motor transport undertakings and newspaper establishments
- Private Medical and Educational institutions
- The thershold limit for establishments in some states is 20
- Registration has to be done with in 15 days from the date of applicability of Act. .
Step 1 : Register in our Client Login and upload the required physical copies
First Day “.
Step 2: After Verification of Documents and our team willl prepare the necessary Application and supporting documents for submitting application in online/Physical 2-3 days”.
Step 3: After submission of application the concerned ESI Office will process the application and may request for more information or documents. Our team will be posting upon the updates of application processing .
Step 4: After Completion of Registration, we shall send you the ESI registartion Certificate.
- Registration Certificate or Licence issued under Shops and Establishment Acts or Factories Act.
- Address Proof: Latest Rent receipt of the premises you are occupying indicating the capacity in which the premises are occupied, if applicable.
- Latest building Tax/Property Tax receipt (Photocopy).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association/Partnership Deed/Trust Deed depending on the entity that is applying for registration.
- Photocopy of certificate of Commencement of production and/or
- Registration No. of CST/ST (or GST once it becomes applicable).
- Copy of PAN Card
- Evidence in support of the date of commencement of
- production/business/first sale (e.g. Copy of First Invoice).
- Month wise employment position, salary etc.
- Copy of bank statement
- Experienced and qualified professionals handling your assignment – QUALITY GUARANTEED
- We understand your business & will meet & beat your due dates – STEP WISE UPDATE & FOLLOW-UP
- We use latest technology platforms to deliver the services in prompt & accurate manner – TECH SAVVY
- Our efficiency will help you to get the services in your budget – ALL INCLUSIVE
We charge INR 5999/- (All inclusive) for Employee State Insurance Registration.
For a customized quote on the above service please submit your details here Get quote