[vc_row type=”full_width_background” full_screen_row_position=”middle” bg_image=”6937″ bg_position=”center center” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_color=”#393939″ scene_position=”center” text_color=”custom” custom_text_color=”#ffffff” text_align=”left” top_padding=”80″ bottom_padding=”80″ color_overlay=”#1861ae” overlay_strength=”0.5″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” shape_type=””][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”2/3″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
No More Exchange of Hard Copies, submit through your Created Login
Get company Incorporated within 10 days
From Rs.14999/- inclusive of all taxes
About Pvt Ltd Company?
Private Limited Company is the most popular type of corporate legal entity in India.To register a private limited company, a minimum of two directors are required. The liability of directors is limiteed in private limited company. In a case of default, creditors can only sell company’s assets but not personal assets of directors.Further, foreign nationals, foreign corporate entities or NRIs are allowed to be Directors and/or Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment, making it the preferred choice of entity for foreign promoters.
Start-ups and growing companies prefer private limited company as it allows outside funding to be raised easily, limits the liabilities of its shareholders
- Easy to register and Manage
- Separate Legal Entity
- Uninterrupted Existence
- It is flexible and has limited liability
- Easy transfer of ownership ans shares
- Easy to dissolve or wind-up.
- Borrowing Power
Step 1 : Register in our Client Login and upload the required physical copies with Required Names of the Business. (First Day)
Step 2: After geeting the Name approval from MCA, our team willl prepare the necessary Application and supporting documents for submitting application in online. (2-4 days)
Step 3: After submission of application the authority, will process the application. Our team will be posting upon the updates of application processing . (4-10Days)
Step 4: After Completion of Registration, we shall send you the Incorporation Certificate.
- Copy of PAN Card of directors
- Passport size photograph of directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card of directors
- Electricity/ Water bill (Business Place)
- Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
- Experienced and qualified professionals handling your assignment – QUALITY GUARANTEED
- We understand your business & will meet & beat your due dates – STEP WISE UPDATE & FOLLOW-UP
- We use latest technology platforms to deliver the services in prompt & accurate manner – TECH SAVVY
- Our efficiency will help you to get the services in your budget – ALL INCLUSIVE
We charge INR 14999/- (iclusive of all taxes) for Private limited company with paidup capital of 1 Lakh.
For a customized quote on the above service please submit your details here <<Get quote>>