[vc_row type=”full_width_background” full_screen_row_position=”middle” bg_image=”6628″ bg_position=”left top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_color=”#393939″ scene_position=”center” text_color=”custom” custom_text_color=”#ffffff” text_align=”left” top_padding=”80″ bottom_padding=”80″ color_overlay=”#1861ae” overlay_strength=”0.5″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” shape_type=””][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”2/3″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
Monthly ESI Return
Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
E.S.I. Scheme being contributory in nature, all the employees in the factories or establishments to which the Act applies shall be insured in a manner provided by the Act. The contribution payable to the Corporation in respect of an employee shall comprise of employer’s contribution and employee’s contribution at a specified rate. The rates are revised from time to time. Currently, the employee’s contribution rate (w.e.f. 1.1.97) is 1.75% of the wages and that of employer’s is 4.75% of the wages paid/payable in respect of the employees in every wage period. For newly implemented areas, the contribution rate is 1% of wages of Employee and 3% payable by Employers for first 24 months(w.e.f. 06.10.2016) Employees in receipt of a daily average wage upto Rs.137/- are exempted from payment of contribution. Employers will however contribute their own share in respect of these employees.
Collection of Contribution
An employer is liable to pay his contribution in respect of every employee and deduct employee’s contribution from wages bill and shall pay these contributions at the above specified rates to the Corporation within 15 days of the last day of the Calendar month in which the contributions fall due. The Corporation has authorized designated branches of the State Bank of India and some other banks to receive the payments on its behalf.
Contribution Period and Benefit Period
There are two contribution periods each of six months duration and two corresponding benefit periods also of six months duration as under.
Contribution period Corresponding Cash Benefit period
|Contribution Period||Cash Benefit Period|
|1st April to 30th Sept.||1st Jan of the following year to 30th June|
|1st Oct to 31st March of the year following.||1st July to 31st December.|
Our services includes:
- Computation & Monthly Filing of ESI Returns with the ESIC.
- Assistance in the ESIaudit by the ESIC.
- A statement of accounts showing the assets and liabilities of the Company made up to a day, not more than thirty days before the date of application and certified by a Chartered Accountant
- Copy of Board resolution authorizing the filing of this application.
- Copy of special resolution passed or copies of consent obtained from Shareholders
- Indemnity bonds given by director in in Form No. STK-3;
- Affidavit in Form No. STK-4;
- Experienced and qualified professionals handling your assignment – QUALITY GUARANTEED
- We understand your business & will meet & beat your due dates – STEP WISE UPDATE & FOLLOW-UP
- We use latest technology platforms to deliver the services in prompt & accurate manner – TECH SAVVY
- Our efficiency will help you to get the services in your budget – ALL INCLUSIVE
|Services as defined above||INR 2000/- only|
For a customized quote on the above service please submit your details here GET QUOTE