[vc_row type=”full_width_background” full_screen_row_position=”middle” bg_image=”7095″ bg_position=”center center” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_color=”#393939″ scene_position=”center” text_color=”custom” custom_text_color=”#ffffff” text_align=”left” top_padding=”80″ bottom_padding=”80″ color_overlay=”#1861ae” overlay_strength=”0.5″ shape_divider_position=”bottom” shape_type=””][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ column_shadow=”none” column_border_radius=”none” width=”2/3″ tablet_text_alignment=”default” phone_text_alignment=”default” column_border_width=”none” column_border_style=”solid”]
ROC Annual & Event-based Filings
About ROC filings
All the Companies and LLPs incorporated are mandatory required to file various forms, returns and documents with the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in an electronic mode within the prescribed time along with the prescribed fees.
A) Annual Filings
1) For Companies: Balance Sheet & Annual Returns in Form AOC-4 & Form MGT-7 respectively.
2) For LLPs: Statement of Accounts+Solvency & Annual Return in Form 8 & Form 11 respectively.
B) Event Based Filings
1) Change in Authorized/ Paid up Capital of the Company.
2) Allotment of new shares / transfer of shares / invitation to subscribe for shares.
3) Issue of shares to the Directors / employees of the Company.
4) Subdivision of face value of the shares of the Company.
5) Investment in share / other securities.
6) Change in composition of the Board of Directors.
7) Appointment of Managing / whole time Directors.
8) Entering into new business / Partnership.
9) Alteration of memorandum and articles of association of the company.
10) Amalgamation of the Company with other company.
11) Shifting the registered office of the Company from one place to other.
12) Appointment or change of the Statutory Auditors of the Company.
1) For Form AOC-4 & Form MGT-7 the due date is 30 days & 60 days from date of AGM respectively.
2) For Form 8 & Form 11 the due date is 30th October & 30th May respectively.
We provide assistance in drafting & filing of the above mentioned forms within the stipulated dates.
Experienced and qualified professionals handling your assignment – QUALITY GUARANTEED
We understand your business & will meet & beat your due dates – STEP WISE UPDATE & FOLLOW-UP
We use latest technology platforms to deliver the services in prompt & accurate manner – TECH SAVVY
Our efficiency will help you to get the services in your budget – ALL INCLUSIVE
“We charge INR 15,000 (All inclusive) per year for Annuals forms for both companies & LLPs.
For a customized quote on the above service please submit your details here <<Get quote>>”